Middle East Social Media Festival 2017
From Wednesday, May 10, 2017 09:00 to Thursday, May 11, 2017 17:30
Beirut Arab University, Beirut, Lebanon
KEEPING UP WITH THE LATEST SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS FOR BUSINESSES
The "Middle East Social Media Festival ® 2017"- Third Edition will be held between the partnership of Right Service and Beirut Arab University at BAU Theater on May 10th and 11th from 9:00 am until 1:30 pm and will connect business people & marketing experts from Lebanon and the Middle East, with wide range of local and international social media experts with networking, live entertainment & special surprises.
MESMF 2017 CONFERENCE will cover a wide variety of sessions based around Social Media trends for businesses:
- The True Story of Social Media:
Why social media is a must today?
- Social Media Influence:
How to influence people on social media?
- Social Media In Sales:
How to use LinkedIn for social selling?
- Social Media Advertising:
Twitter advertisers' success story in the Middle East
- Social Media & Employee Advocacy:
How to Turn Your Staff into a Social Media Army?
- Social Media In Big Companies:
How to prepare a social media policy for your business?
- Social Media & Blogging:
How to become an influencer on social media?
- Social Media & Advertising Agencies:
The benefits of hiring an advertising agency to manage your social media presence.
- Social Media and Visual Content:
Anthony Rahayel's tips for better social media photography
- Social Media Security:
How to protect your social media accounts from hackers?
- Social Media Strategy:
Advanced social media strategy design
- Social Media For Start_ups:
Essential social media tips for start-ups.
- Social Media For Job Searching:
How to use social media to land a job?
- Social Media For Non-Profit Organizations:
How non- profit organizations use social media to change the world?
- Social Media For IT Professionals:
Does social media affect information technology professionals?
- Social Media/Digital Trends:
Top social media trends in 2017
- And many other topics.
MEET SOME OF OUR SPEAKERS
- Lars Ingerslev: VP International Sales & Business Development at Smarp (The perfect employee communication app).
- Lama Naimi: Senior Digital Manager at Mindshare Middle East
- Philippe Abou Zeid: Social Media Expert
- Tarek Hamdan: Senior Executive at LinkedIn's earliest partners in the region, Procons
- Ahmed Gamal Eldine: Regional Operation Manager at Twitter's local partner, ConnectAds
- Jimmy Ghazal: Innovation & Digital Director at M&C Saatchi
- Katia Raya: Community Manager at Saint Joseph University
- Roland Abi Najem: Social Media Consultant at the Ministry of Information – Kuwait & the Personal Consultant for the Minister of Information From 2014 till 2016
- Rima Njeim: Radio presenter and social media influencer
- Roula Nahas: Unconventional Marketer, PR and Communication Specialist
- Elie Aoun: President of Ipsos MENA
- Maya Ammar: Communications Coordinator at KAFA
- Anthony Rahayel: Social Media Expert, Founder of Souk el Akel & NoGarlicNoOnions
- Joseph Yakoub: Certified Digital Marketing Strategist & Trainer
- Stephan Bazzan: Specialist in the World Wide Web
- Taleb Kabbara: Social Media Expert Influencer
- Wassim Itani: Director of Center for Continuing & Professional Education and Center for Entrepreneurship at Beirut Arab University
- Bilal Daaboul: Community Manager at Beirut Arab University
- Joe Ghantous: Founder of Right Service for digital marketing
- And many other speakers.
MESMF 2017 ADD-ON WORKSHOPS
To enrich the MESMF attendance experience we created 3 "Add On Workshops" in different topics. Click below to check workshops outlines:
- Unlock The Mystery Of Social Selling
- Social Media For Schools And Universities
- How Politicians & Public Sector Should Be Using Social Media
During the MESMF 2017 conference will include short comedy segments presented by Maya Akar.
Various special gifts will be handled to MESMF attendees:
- 4 Tickets to Varna (2 couple Tickets) offered by Nadia Travel
- 1 Ipad Mini 3 offered by The Mac Shop
- 1 Canon Camera Powershot SX540 offered by 460 The Multimedia Store
- 3 Huawei phones (P10) offered by Huawei Mobile Lebanon
- $10 coupon will be handled to each attendee offered by Canva international graphic design software
- 20% Discount by Uber on rides from and to BAU.
MESMF Networking Embassy is place where the Networking Ambassador will support the networking process between MESMF attendees and help them meet as much new leads/business partners as possible.
MESMF 2017 Networking Ambassador: Bilal Daaboul.
If you are interested in SPONSORING OR EXHIBITING at our event to reinforce your presence and spread awareness about your Brand, meet hundreds of hot leads from Lebanon and the Middle East and get the chance to meet social media experts from around the globe.
Contact us on +961 5 951343 or email@example.com
Right Service ® is a results-driven digital marketing agency for 17 years that helps small & medium sized companies grow communities, increase sales and brand visibility online.
Focusing on Digital Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Employee Advocacy, Email & Mobile Marketing, SEM, in addition to providing training to individuals or companies that are interested in developing these skills in-house, alongside helping them discover how to best use social media for business through the Middle East Social Media Festival ®.