Middle East Social Media Festival 2017
From Wednesday, May 10, 2017 09:00 to Thursday, May 11, 2017 13:30
Beirut Arab University, Beirut, Lebanon
KEEPING UP WITH THE LATEST SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS FOR BUSINESSES
The "Middle East Social Media Festival ® 2017"- Third Edition will be held between the partnership of Right Service and Beirut Arab University at BAU Theater on May 10th and 11th from 9:00 am until 1:30 pm and will connect business people & marketing experts from Lebanon and the Middle East, with wide range of local and international social media experts with networking, live entertainment & special surprises.
MESMF 2017 will cover a wide variety of sessions based around Social Media trends for businesses:
- The True Story of Social Media.
- How to Influence People on Social Media?
- Social Media In Sales:
How to use LinkedIn for Social Selling?
- Social Media & Blogging:
How to become an influencer on social media?
- Social Media For Job Searching:
How to use social media to land a job?
- Social Media In Big Companies:
How to prepare a social media policy for your business?
- Social Media & Advertising Agencies:
The benefits of hiring an advertising agency to manage your social media presence.
- Social Media For Start_ups:
Essential social media tips for start-ups.
- Social Media For Non-Profit Organizations:
How non- profit organizations use social media to change the world?
- Social Media For IT Professionals:
Does social media affect Information Technology professionals?
- Social Media/Digital Trends:
Top social media trends in 2017
- Social Media and Visual Content:
Anthony Rhayel's tips for Better Social Media Photography
- And many other topics.
Meet Some Of Our Speakers:
- Lama Naimi: Senior Digital Manager at Mindshare Middle East
- Philippe Abou Zeid: Social Media Expert
- Roland Abi Najem: Social Media Consultant at the Ministry of Information – Kuwait & the Personal Consultant for the Minister of Information From 2014 till 2016
- Rima Njeim: Radio presenter and social media influencer
- Roula Nahas: Unconventional Marketer, PR and Communication Specialist
- Elie Aoun: President of Ipsos MENA
- Anthony Rahayel: Social Media Expert, Founder of Souk el Akel & NoGarlicNoOnions
- Joseph Yakoub: Certified Digital Marketing Strategist & Trainer
- Stephan Bazzan: Specialist in the World Wide Web
- Taleb Kabbara: Social Media Expert Influencer
- Wassim Itani: Director of Center for Continuing & Professional Education and Center for Entrepreneurship at Beirut Arab University.
- Wassim Hassanieh: Co Founder- CEO - & One of the earliest partners of LinkedIn in the region
- Joe Ghantous: Founder of Right Service for digital marketing.
In addition to representatives from international social media platforms similar to Facebook, LinkedIn, …
- Event will be hosted by Wissam Sabbagh
MESMF participants will get after the event, access to the recordings and presentations of most speeches in addition to a "Certificate of Completion".
Reserve your seats now for "Conference and Keynote Speeches" below.
MESMF 2017 "ADD-ON" WORKSHOPS
This year we are working to enrich the "Middle East Social Media Festival 2017" experience by adding "Add-On" workshops, complementary workshops that will be held during the MESMF 2017, 2 days (after the MESMF 2017 main theater speeches) from 2 pm until 5:30 pm (including 30 minutes coffee break) in several topics mentioned below:
- Social Media for Schools & Universities:
How to utilize social media in the schools & universities' field? (Click here to see workshop outline)
- Social Media For Politicians:
How Politicians and Public Sector Should Be Using Social Media.(Click here to see workshop outline)
- Social Selling:
Unlock the mystery of Social Selling. (Click here to see workshop outline)
Reserve your seats now for "MESMF Add- On Workshops 2017" below.
Since social media is mainly about individuals and human relationships, the "Middle East Social Media Award" will recognize and reward individuals* from the country the "MESMF" is held in, who are using social media for business in fresh and innovative ways thus reflecting the best image about their native countries worldwide in several categories.
If you are interested in SPONSORING OR EXHIBITING at our event to reinforce your presence and spread awareness about your Brand, meet hundreds of hot leads from Lebanon and the Middle East and get the chance to meet social media experts from around the globe.
Contact us on +961 5 951343 or email@example.com
Right Service® is a results-driven digital marketing agency for 17 years that helps small & medium companies grow communities, increase sales and brand visibility online.
Focusing on Digital Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Email & Mobile Marketing, SEO, SEM, in addition to providing training to individuals or companies that are interested in developing these skills in-house.