Manage your complex projects using Agile and Scrum - Scrum Master workshop
From Friday, March 17, 2017 09:00 to Saturday, March 18, 2017 17:00
Monroe Hotel Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
Many companies are adopting Agile methodologies to manage their projects
Scrum is the most popular methodology used by software companies worldwide to manage complex projects and products.
This course is provided by Scrum Arabia and based on workshops and training from the most reputable Scrum institutions and backed up by over 10 years of experience working with, and coaching, scrum teams.
Who should attend:
- Software companies willing to adopt a new methodology to create value for the client within set time and budget.
- Development Team managers, who would like to experiment Scrum and see its benefits for the development of projects and products.
- IT managers and software departments managers in banks, large institutions and organizations who would like to discover how agility can make their in-house clients happier.
- Project Managers and Team Leaders who would like to get information about Agility in software development and the scrum framework
- Software developers and team members who would like to use scrum in their teams.
Attendees will learn:
- What is Agility and Waterfall.
- The scrum framework: roles, events and artifacts.
- Agile planning.
- Sprint planning, review and retrospective.
- Team formation.
- How to use Scrum for a real project.
Attendees will receive:
- Certificate of completion from ScrumArabia.
- Student material and course presentation.
- Initiation to Agile and Scrum certifications: PSM I Assessment (Professional Scrummaster I) from Scrum.org and PMI-ACP(c).
- 16 PDUs can be claimed for this workshop as part of your PMP continuous education and for the preparation of the PMI-ACP certification
- One year email support to all attendees where we answer your questions about Scrum.
- Coffee breaks and lunch included.
- Complementary Consulting Session:All attendees will have the option to benefit from a complementary tailored consultation to address specific challenges they are facing at their work environment and assess how Scrum can help. (Available upon appointment).
The Trainer bio:
Joanna Khoury is an experienced Agile and Scrum professional, coach and trainer with extensive experience in the software industry.
Majored in computer science, and holds an executive MBA degree.
"I occupied a wide spectrum of jobs in the software industry both technical and managerial.
My Agile journey started with Ayna Corporation as a Product Owner and functional manager for scrum teams then evolved toward training and coaching, I have coached multiple teams to use Agile and Scrum successfully.
In my workshops I do not only transfer knowledge and skills but also make sure you benefit from my working experience in scrum and agile environments to solve challenges you are facing in your daily work."
For more information about the workshop:
Joanna Khoury 03 490 314
Few Pictures from our latest training!
Each Team is preparing their Scrum board Each team is working on completing their product!
Our mission is to promote agile methodologies like Scrum among companies in Lebanon and the middle east.
We have worked with multiple companies, large organizations and start-ups, software houses, development departments inside big institutions, banks ... to implement agile methodologies that create value both in the development process and the end product.
Our Scrum Trainings contain information from the different most renowned Agile and Scrum institutions world wide blended with our own experience over the years using scrum and coaching teams to adopt it.