This lovely hike facing Mount Sannine starts from mamboukh at an altitude of 1500m. We will see beautiful views, Roman tombs and Roman inscriptions on rocks, artificial lakes, old abandoned houses.
All of these sceneries we can see them while we are hiking from 1500 till 1280m than going in an uphill till we reach an altitude of 1560m.
WHERE: Mamboukh loop
1500 m above sea level
28 km from Beirut
Walking time 4.5 hours
MEETING PLACE: 7:30 AM REBOUND in Jdeideh, facing the public garden.
PRICE: 30’000 LL per person including guides, photos, and videos.
TRANSPORTATION: Due to Covid 19 we will not be arranging any bus transportation for the time being, hikers should use their own transportation means.
WHAT TO GET: Light energy snacks such as dried fruits, water (2 litres), cap, sunglasses and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes such as hiking shoes and always keep a windproof jacket in your backpack.
– Payment at the day of the event.
ESSENTIAL ECOTOURISTIC RULES & REGULATIONS
– Smoking is strictly prohibited during the event
– Always follow the guide on the designated trail
– Do not go off road without notifying the guide
– Do not get close to a cliff especially when the guide in charge tells you not to do so
– Accidents remain under the responsibility of the member.
– Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur.
RESERVATION: Every day from 8am till 5pm on 81-056 083
It is preferable to send a WhatsApp from your mobile, giving your name, surname, and the event you wish to join.
Purchases can be completed online or at points of sales.
By confirming your purchase, you agree to the ticket conditions set by the organiser.
* including VAT