Re-Invent, Re-Build and Re-Start Your Business - Mastermind
Re-Invent, Re-Build and Re-Start Your Business - Mastermind
You are reading this because you have been following my workshops, events, webinars, gatherings, and online sessions.
As you can see, I have been supporting SME owners and Entrepreneurs all the time.
Many workshops were launched specifically for Business Owners who are in Business for more than 3 years and have more than 5 employees, like The Freedom Workshop.
Entrepreneurs requested an invitation to join but we wanted to keep the conversation, discussion relevant to the Business Owners who are at the same stage in their journey, and who will find the exercises and tips directly applicable to their business.
Now with the increase of demand to join this workshop and other sessions, I am opening it for any established entrepreneur or SME owner.
Join the Mastermind Group of 10 members meeting weekly for 8 weeks.
Week 01: How To Keep Your Company Alive in Crisis & Economic Disruption
Companies that outlast this crisis will have CEOs who can rapidly assess these new circumstances, recognize new patterns and opportunities, and act with urgency to take immediate action to pivot and restructure their companies.
In this module, we explore:
- 4 Habits to exercise and keep in mind during this crisis
- 1 Tool to move business owners from firefighting to investing time in building value
- A simple formula a company’s survival in this downturn
- The 5-day playbook to help the business survive so when the recovery does come, business owners will emerge stronger and ready to hire and grow again.
Week 02: The Freedom Workshop
The Freedom Workshop is an interactive, sleeves-rolled-up session, dedicated to getting you back on track to gaining the freedom you deserve as a business owner.
- How to recognize when you’ve fallen into The Owner’s Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out;
- The three attributes of a scalable business model;
- The eight factors that drive the value of your business;
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business;
- The six forms of sustainable recurring revenue;
- The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditization and costly price wars;
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others.
Week 03: Survive & Thrive: Spotting the Trends that Will Transform Your Business
At this very moment, we are witnessing the world economy go through a massive shift. Chances are, things won’t go back to “normal”. Instead, there will be a “new normal”. There will be new revolutions.
As a business owner, you will explore:
- Why you should not rely on the traditional SWOT analysis to identify trends.
- Which trends should you leverage, and which trends should you ignore?
- Key steps to make your company prepared to adapt to emerging new trends in 2020.
- Practical tips on how to apply the SWT tool in your business to rebuild or pivot your company to leverage an emerging trend.
- Case studies of companies, and how they identified lasting trends that would revolutionize their industry and set themselves up early to become the market leader.
Week 04: 8 Ways to Re-Invent Yourself in a Crisis
As Stanford economist Paul Romer once stated, “a crisis is a terrible thing to waste.” When everything falls apart, it can be a chance to take stock and remodel your company.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to pick the parts of your business that are worth keeping (and what to get rid of right now)
- How one founder decided to use a crisis to exit 6 of 7 business units only to go on and sell the remaining business unit for a double-digit multiple
- How to leverage digital and virtual channels to bring your product or service to market when your traditional business model is compromised
- How to leverage social media groups to build your business at little or no cost as more people flock to social media to combat isolation
- 8 stories of business owners who launched during crisis then exited their business after scaling it
Week 05: Value Re-Builder: 7 Essential Questions to Answer Before Re-Starting Your Company
The COVID-19 crisis may still be beating your business, but there will come a time when the storm starts to fade. That's when you have a unique opportunity. It's an opportunity to rethink how you approach your company — to rebuild your business into what you've always dreamed it could be.
As difficult as it may feel to face, now is the time to re-evaluate everything you've done in the past and commit to building a more durable, valuable company for the future.
In this module, you will:
- Discover the biggest mistake business owners make when rebuilding from a disaster
- Learn what acquirers value in the businesses they buy
- Identify which of your product/service lines are worth rebuilding now
- Explore 8 Reasons Big Companies Buy Littles Ones
- Answer 7 essential questions you need to address before starting to reconstruct the value of your company
Week 06: Productize: 8 Steps For Turning Your Service Into A Product
Service companies have been among the worst hit by this pandemic. Consumers and businesses have drastically cut their expenditures on services to conserve cash and avoid human contact. However, we're still buying products that meet an immediate need.
In this module, you will:
- Discover 3 reasons service companies are getting hit hard now
- Learn the surprising secret Harvard Professor Theodore Levitt taught his students about why we buy
- See how 9 service businesses transformed themselves into product companies
- Get the 8-step formula for productizing your service
Week 07: Create a new revenue stream from automatic customers
These days people are relying on online purchases because of physical distancing, and virtually anything you need can be purchased through a subscription, with more convenience than ever before. This emerging subscription economy offers huge opportunities to companies that know how to turn customers into subscribers.
This module will show you the key to increasing cash flow, igniting growth, and boosting the value of your company, we will explore:
- The five trends driving the subscription economy;
- How one company turned a $29-dollar average sale into a $7,540 sale and dropped its spoilage rates from 30% to 3%;
- Why the average Amazon Prime customer spends $709 per year more than the average Amazon customer;
- The 9 different subscription models and how to apply each to your business;
- How Dollar Shave Club and BirchBox make money;
- How to capitalize on the Trojan Horse subscription model;
- The secret psychology of selling a subscription;
- How to value a subscription business, and the most important ratio you need to understand and optimize in order to attract venture capital investment;
- 8 reasons why customers quit subscribing and how to make customers sticky for life.
Week 08: Re-Invent, Re-Build and Re-Start Your Business: The Action Plan
Your company’s survival in this downturn can be captured in a simple formula, we shared in module 01. You will notice that the word speed appears twice in that formula. That’s why, in this module we wrap up this program with “Your Action Plan”.
This is not the time for committees, study groups or widespread consensus building. Even with imperfect information, the future of your company depends on your ability to make rapid decisions and start acting.
Huge segments of the economy have shut down: travel, hospitality, restaurants. Any place with a fixed cost that relies on foot traffic will come under pressure. With millions of people out of work in the next quarter, it’s obvious that discretionary purchases like furniture, fashion, lifestyle will take a hit. But other businesses like law firms, contracting firms, real estate firms, will take hits, too. The ripple effects won’t be obvious at first. Your customers will no longer be your customers. Your revenue plans are no longer valid. To understand the state of things, you need to rapidly assess your internal and external environments going forward.
You will leave this module and this program with clear insights on how to write your new business plan to survive the next phase and thrive after this pandemic.
- You will receive the Workbooks, Handouts, and Guides mentioned in these sessions.
- You will get the opportunity to assess your Business Value Score at the end of the Mastermind, and have a one-on-one meeting with me to go through your report of 29 pages. (Value 995$)
- You get access to The Freedom Workshop and its Workbook (Value 197$)
- All meetings, except The Freedom Workshop, are in the format of a Mastermind (Value 497$) x7
- Training sessions preceding the Mastermind meeting will be recorded, you get access to all the recordings (Value 197$) x7