Join us to discover how Scotland’s finest single malt whisky are made and get ready to feel like a connoisseur as an expert will guide you though each taster, share with you the secret of the bottles bottles and its distilleries
The topics that will be discussed in this course are the following
- Historical perspective on bourbons and other American whiskies, Canadian whiskies, Irish whiskies, Scotch whiskies & Japanese
- Grains used for production
- Rules surrounding production
- Classifications of Scotch whiskies including grain whisky, blended whisky, blended malt whisky, and single malt whisky
- Discussion on the use of oak caks to impart flavor and help to mature whiskies
- Discussion of age and alleged correlation with quality, whisky additives, whisky making regions of the United States, Canada, Ireland, and Scotland
- Complimentary snack & food to be served with wine
Purchases can be completed online or at points of sales.
By confirming your purchase, you agree to the ticket conditions set by the organiser.
* including VAT