Stress Management Workshop at I Have Learned Academy
Stress is constantly present in our daily life. A certain amount of stress keeps us going, however, negative stress can have drastic effects on our mental, emotional and physical health. Learning how to manage our stress is becoming a vital skill to master.
A three hour practical workshop that introduces participants to the best practices of Stress Management. The training is designed to cover strategies to understand what is stress, how our body works as well as the best relaxation and daily techniques to adopt in our lifestyle coupled with valuable tips and examples.
Workshop objectives & expected outcome
- Assessing current personal conscious and unconscious stress level
- Understanding the difference between positive and negative stress
- Discovering the hidden effects of stress and how it affects us
- Understanding how our brain works and the stress hormones
- Techniques to implement to decrease negative stress
- Tips for relaxation and instant calming down
- Mixture of theory and practice with a hands-on participatory approach and exercises
- Individual practice and tools to use after the workshop
Target & Logistics details
- Designed for all levels, especially targeted to any person looking to reduce and manage stress in daily personal and professional life
- Attendees number will be between 6 (minimum) and 12 (maximum) participants
Information about the trainer
Randa Farah is a specialist in Human Resources Management. She has more than 12 years of experience in the field. She worked in HR with several companies.
Randa is also a University Instructor at USJ and co-founder of Lebtivity.com
She holds 3 university degrees; Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology and Business - Advertising & Marketing.
She holds many certifications and is a certified trainer from the UK. She delivers trainings in different topics related to HR, management and behavioral skills.
Randa ensures to have a rich content in her workshops, a participative approach and encourages out of the box thinking. Her moto is: Do what you love… Love what you do!
Special discount for students upon showing us a valid student card, email us for more info.
Tickets can be booked online on Ihjoz:
And Offline from Malik's Bookshop any branch, Khoury Home, or I Have Learned Academy.
Booking ahead is a must, places are limited.
Intro on Have Learned Academy:
I Have Learned Academy is a place where you can learn everything that you didn't learn at school!
Check all our upcoming workshops here:
I Have Learned Academy is located in Mirna Chalouhi Highway (The Bauchrieh - Sin El fil Highway).
For more info about the workshop contact email@example.com or 03-614493 (phone or whatsapp)