Dear Explorers and Beach Lovers,
This event is for you..
Let the summer vibes roll! Historical Sites, Old City Tour, Beach, Boat Trip, Swimming, Music, Food.. All in the best summer destination "SOUR"
Sour also know as Tyre is an ancient Phoenician City and the legendary birthplace of Europa and Elissa. Today it is the fourth largest city in Lebanon after Beirut, Tripoli and Sidon.
When? Sunday August 25
THE PROGRAM (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
We will start our day with a breakfast stop then head south to Explore the Treasures of Tyre.
- Hippodrome: Our first stop will be at the the Tyre Hippodrome. It is an UNESCO World Heritage site dating back to the II century. The place is considered to be one of the largest and best preserved Roman hippodromes of its type in the roman world. The 480 meter long and 90 meter wide horseshoe shaped structure seated twenty thousand spectators who gathered to watch the death-defying sport of chariot racing.
- Boat Trip: A private boat will be waiting for us, we will sail along the coast and have a clear view of the ancient ruins and the city from the coastal line and visit a small island. Music will be played on the boat so you can dance and swim in clean calm water!
- Old City Walking Tour: A walking tour in the old city of Tyre where we will pass through the famous narrow streets and see the colorful houses and old church.
- Lunch and Swimming: At the end of the tour, you will have free time to have lunch, swim, tan and even rent Kayak at the most famous beach in Tyre Al Kheyam Sandy Beach.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING:
Wear your swimming suits and shorts under light clothes.
Bring with you a backpack, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, water shoes or sandal, towel and another pair of clothes.
Water and healthy snacks.
ID or Passport, Insurance Card (If available).
Positive energy and a smile :)
MEETING POINTS & TIMES:
- 8:00 am Hadath, Behind Karout Mall
8:15 am the bus will leave***
- 8:30 am Khaldeh, Al Forno (Breakfast Stop 30 min)
- 9:15 am Saida, Behind Al Zaatari Mosque
- 10:15 am Sour, Al Bass Ruins Entrance
Please be punctual***
SERVICES & FEES:
- Ruins Entrance
- Private Boat Trip
- Old City Tour
- First Aid Kit
- Early reservation is highly appreciated.
- Last minute cancellation will be charged half the price.
- You can send us the money from any OMT or Western Union point (Contact us for details)
- You can buy tickets online from ihjoz
- For reservation you can call us or send a message or whatsapp on:
70 333 970
We commit to share sustainable and responsible tourism.
Ecotourism rules and regulations must be respected.
Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program may occur.
#WildExplorers #Eventing #EcoTourism #South_Lebanon #Sour #Tyre #Beach #Swimming #Boat_Trip #Ruins #Hippodrome #صور #Old_City
Stay Wild And Never Stop Exploring
WILD EXPLORERS LEBANON
70 333 970
Purchases can be completed online or at points of sales.
By confirming your purchase, you agree to the ticket conditions set by the organiser.
* Price is VAT inclusive