Train of Trainers - TOT
Train of Trainers - TOT
- Definition of the principles and concepts of training and the most important approaches to interactive training.
- Enable participants to identify the training objectives and to plan training sessions.
- Definition of methods and training techniques and experience their implementation.
- Identify the characteristics of the groups of trainees and develop the ability to activate groups and communicate with them through training.
- Identify the characteristics of an effective trainer and the most important knowledge, attitudes and skills to be possessed.
- Identify the communication skills of a trainer and practice them.
- Analyze the principles and ethics of the training.
- Help participants practice skills using the specific knowledge component they are assigned to.
- Go through the Specific knowledge curriculum and how to train others on it
This Program is designed for:
- People seeking to be trainers capable of planning, managing, and evaluating training sessions.
Introduction – Pre Presentation
Personal Style and Instructional Strategies
- Questionnaire/Instrument on Teaching/Learning
- Styles and/or Psychological Types
- Linking Style with Instructional Strategies
- Assumptions and Principles of Adult Learners
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Implications for the Trainer and the Learner
Define and Analyze training needs
Training Techniques, Tools and Approaches: Parking Lot, wall gallery, sticky notes evaluation, role-play, ice breakers, energizers, games, team exercises and interventions…
Designing Training Programs
- Learning Objectives
- Training Plan/Timing
- Develop training content
- Develop Lesson Plan
Use of Audio/Visual Tools
Group Management and Positive Approach Choosing the
Appropriate Training Method
- From Brainstorming to Case Studies
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Linking Training Methods with Principles of Adult Learning and Learning Styles
Presenting and Delivering Effective Training
- Fundamentals of Effective Speaking
- Verbal and Non-verbal Components of Communication
- Ways to Get Attention and Keep Interest
- Critique of Training Sessions
Training Evaluation Training Ethics
Practicing the Delivery all over the 3 days
Post Presentation during the last day
Purchases can be completed online or at points of sales.
By confirming your purchase, you agree to the ticket conditions set by the organiser.
* Price is VAT inclusive