Baby Feeding Workshop
Baby Feeding Workshop
Parenting and nutrition go hand-in-hand toward raising healthy kids. Your food choices and parenting approach have a big impact on your child’s and family’s health and behavior.
We are excited to share with you a unique collaboration between Maya Ezzeddine – Parent Coach and Sana Toukan- Health Coach aimed at feeding you with the most updated information about how, what and when to feed your baby between 6 and 24 months of age.
This workshop will cover:
- Breastfeeding till age 2 (As per WHO recommendations)
- When is the best time to start solids (recommendations on when to start)
- Choosing the best foods by age: which type, fruits or veggies and which foods to avoid and why?
- Commercial versus home-made? Organic? Frozen? Fresh?
- What constitutes a balanced meal for a child& ways to achieve it
- Easy ways to food prep and kitchen hack to make your life easier when cooking for your family
- Constipation: what, why and how to deal with it
- Iron-deficiency: how to deal with it and how to avoid it happening?
- How much water? Juice? Milk?
- Picky eaters and how to work around them
- Allergy prevention and detection
- Supplements, which and why?
- The importance of your baby’s first years and how these affect acquiring future skills and learnings.
- Feeding approaches: Spoon-feeding and baby-led weaning
- Facts about parenting styles, food and kids behavior: picky eating – power struggles – obesity – tantrums.
- A step-by-step guide to baby-led-weaning: The when and how - food prep and meal planning – chewing – protecting from choking –– transition to spoon.
- Eating, who’s responsible?
- Top 10 meal mistakes
- Action plan to establish good eating habits
- Myths vs facts when it comes to food
1- A booklet that will include:
- A list of DOs and DON’Ts when it comes to feeding.
- Additional tips and good to knows
- Our favorite homemade baby-friendly recipes.
- A guide for shops that carry healthy choices.
2- Goody bags from your favorite shops and health store (Brands and stores to be announced later)
About the speakers:
Maya is a mother of 2, Masters in Family Psychology, a certified Parent Coach and Educator - USA, and creator of the Baby Led Weaning Lebanon group (8000+ members).
Sana is a mother and an INN certified Health Coach. She is also an admin of the Baby Led Weaning Lebanon facebook group.
Beryteck - Mathaf
Date & Time:
January, 19th from 2.00 till 5.00 P.M.
65$ per person – 85$ per couples.
55$ early bird (deadline: January 14 at 10.00 pm)
Click here to register (To confirm your place, kindly proceed with the payment within 48 hours or it will be canceled):