Project Management Professional (PMP®) Course
from Monday, November 26, 2018 16:30 to Wednesday, December 12, 2018 21:00
Advisors at Ramlet al-baida, Beirut, Lebanon
PMP700 - Project Management Professional Exam Preparation Course
Workshop Overview: PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is considered one of the most prestigious and globally recognized project management certification. Earning the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, knowledge and ability to lead and manage projects. Advisors PMP course will help eligible candidates earn the PMP credential and enhance their skills as professional project managers. New Agile Concepts will also be introduced during the course.
This course will teach the participants the logistics of the examination, how to apply for it, how to prepare for it and how to pass the exam. The course will provide the basic knowledge required, and cover all the steps needed to pass the exam and attain the PMP or CAPM certifications. The course is designed for professionals seeking to refresh their knowledge on the PMBOK before taking the PMP exam, as well as for those who are interested in understanding the science of Project Management and how it applies to their business. In other words, the course is important for experienced project managers and those who want to eventually become project managers. The course is based on PMI’s latest Project Management Standard, the PMBOK Guide - 6th Edition.
- Introduction to Project Management
- The Environment in which Projects Operate
- The Role of the Project Manager Project Integration Managemen
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resources Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
8 Evening Sessions: Monday, Wednesday and Friday | 4:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Days: 26,28,30 November and 3,5,7,10 and 12 December 2018
- Advisors training manual
- 11 weeks road-map to success
- PMP A3 process chart
- supporting materials
- certificate of attendance that includes 35 PDUs needed for the exam
- coffee breaks
For Registration kindly find the below link:
Who we are
We’re a team of professionals passionate about capacity building for a purpose. We highly value Integrity, Excellence, and Innovation.
We also highly value your needs and want to give you the knowledge that will allow you to lead your own advancement and continue growing knowledge within.
We research, practice, and make partnerships to help you prepare for a strong future: Our services are offered by a network of International Experts in Innovation, Research, Project Management and Business Development.
What we offer
- Capacity Building Services for Organizations and Governments
- PMO and Business Development Consulting Services
- Training for a Purpose – A Consultative Approach
- Professional Education Programs
- Innovation and Change Management Services