The HEADSHIP Program is a leading and innovative edifying platform that assists students, fresh graduates, as well as professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and career shifters with the necessary skills and tools required for the job market, and the highly challenging and rapidly evolving business world.
The Program can be described as a talent placement initiative that addresses the challenges faced in accessing job opportunities with real career impact.
The Program consists of three stages as follows:
- One on one interview
- Shaping general skills for market demands and expectations
- Building market intelligence, business ethic, and necessary skills and experience for steady career growth
- Preparing attendees for today’s competitive landscape
- Practicing job interview skills with professionals
- Internship placement in leading multinationals, corporates or startups, as requested and available
- Performance indicator system providing continued guidance, support and ensuring actual value to both the interns and the participating company
- Access to continued career support and employment opportunities through gaining access to the HEADSHIP Program community and benefiting from networking opportunities
As seats are limited, be sure to reserve your seat now; email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your inquiries