"Live Well Be Happy” Workshop
No upcoming event dates
Phoenicia Hotel, Beirut, Lebanon
Are you ready to start taking care of yourself and make positive changes to your life but struggle with time, consistency and not sure where to start?
Healthy living is not just about how much physical exercise you do and the food you eat; it requires a good positive mental attitude and permanent lifestyle changes.
Live Well Be Happy is a practical, interactive and inspirational workshop designed to help you kick-start a healthier and happier lifestyle, it will cover a range of topics from mental health, mindfulness, meditation and yoga, happiness, fear, nutrition and healthy eating, healthy-but-easy recipes, healthy sleep habits, tips to fitting in fitness and creating a workout routine, strategies to stressing less, to motivation and life goals setting.
This one-day workshop will be led by:
- Rami Fayad - Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist / Health & Wellness Association, Florida
- Dr. Tarek Gherbal - Senior Sports Therapist / American University of Beirut
(Author, Speaker in Health, Fitness and Sports Medicine)
- Hala Okeili - Yoga Instructor / founder of Sarvam Yoga & Sandy Peters - Meditation Instructor / Sarvam Yoga
- Sara Assi - Nutrition, Dietetics and Health Expert / Healthilicious by Sara
Ticket Price: $125 (including lunch, morning and afternoon coffee breaks.)
To encourage and help you shifting towards a healthier behavior right after you attend the workshop, gifts worth more than $125 of selected products and services will be offered to you by our sponsors and partners:
- One week free pass to the gym with a special discounted offer on the standard memberships offered by Fitness Zone
- A discount voucher on sports gear offered by Decathlon
- 1 full day bike & helmet rental gift voucher offered by Cyclo Sport
- 1 free Yoga / Meditation session offered by Sarvam Yoga Studio
- Goody bag offered by Al Rifai nuts
- Goody bag offered by ESHMOON Organics
- Goody bag offered by Live Organic
- Goody bag offered by Plein Soleil & Lightful
- Goody bag offered by BIOMASS Organic Products
Pay What You Can (PWYC)
This option will always be available for a limited number of participants who wish to attend our workshops but can’t afford the full fare.
Apply for a PWYC ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why do you want to attend this workshop?
Spots are limited! Sign up today!
ORA is your trusted partner for improving, optimizing and sustaining your wellbeing.