Entrepreneurship - Lean Startup Methodology - Feb. 26
No upcoming event dates
Rotana Gefinor, Beirut, Lebanon
Our Discovery Session are made for you to get from selected experts deep insights into current and crucial topics.
The lean startup methodology has changed startups and companies' approach to entrepreneurship. It's a guide to launch businesses and projects. Come and discover what it is all about.
- Introduction of Entrepreneurship vs. Intrapreneurship
- Understand the lean startup approach
- Business Model Canvas Overview
- Customer Discovery Process
- Customer Validation Process
- Sales Technique
- Rotana Gefinor, Clemenceau Street, Beirut
- Full Rate $200
- Early Bird $175 - Deadline to benefit from Early Bird: Feb. 15
- Student Special Rate*: $100
The price includes 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch.
* To benefit from the student special rate, contact us with a valid copy of your student ID.
Antoine Abou-Samra has more than 25 years of experience as an entrepreneur. During his 25+ years of experience as an entrepreneur and C-Level Executive, he has developed, led or turned around several companies in diverse sectors (education, technology, sports/entertainment, media, finance, luxury goods etc.) and geographies (Europe, Middle East, North America).
He has taught Entrepreneurship and Finance at USEK. He has given many seminars to corporates internationally as well as mentored many entrepreneurs. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Finance and International Business from McGill University and a MBA from INSEAD.
Founded in 2001, the Euro-Lebanese Centre for Industrial Modernisation (ELCIM) has been established to support Lebanese industrial companies. ELCIM believes in a prosperous future based on a dynamic Lebanese economy fueled by modernised, growing, job-creating and export-oriented Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).