Launching & Promoting Your Brand
No upcoming event dates
The Submarine, Beirut, Lebanon
About to launch a new brand? Looking for more effective ways to promote your current one and better connect with your audiences? If yes, this workshop will give you plenty of new ideas and update you on the latest trends for attracting, engaging, converting and retaining your customers.
During this workshop you will learn:
1. Marketing Framework + Strategy
- Understand the traditional marketing funnel, it's stages and how it's evolved over time
- Understand the objective-first digital marketing framework
- Build a target customer persona, identify how to reach that customer and set goals & objectives for how to engage with them at every part of the marketing funnel.
2. Customer Acquisition & Digital Channels
- Understand various digital marketing channels and how they are used
- Compare and contrast paid and content marketing
- Breakdown different paid advertising opportunities on social media
- Content marketing + SEO
- Influencer marketing
3. Customer Engagement, Conversion & Retention
- Customer engagement best practises
- Learn an overview of how to optimise the website's landing pages for conversion
- Understand the importance of email marketing to retention marketing
4. Measurement & Metrics
- Identify the KPIs that matter most when measuring a campaign
- Explore different sources for marketing data for evaluating a campaign's performance
- Learn how to turn insights into actionable insights
5. Creating Your Marketing Campaign
Create a high-level objective-driven marketing plan for your brand for reaching, acquiring, converting and retaining your customers.
Who will you learn with?
Egle Karalyte is the founder of Taika Ström, a brand consultancy serving clients in Paris, Beirut, Casablanca and Barcelona. She has lived in 7 cities (New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Casablanca, Santiago de Chile and Beirut) and had to relaunch her business 7 times. She learned to swim in new waters time and again, adapting to audiences, cultures and the unwritten rules of business. Egle will share her personal experience and lessons learnt while serving her clients.
She enjoys sharing her experience via workshops, which she has already organised in Google Campus in London, Paris Telecom, Startup Chile, Technopark in Casablanca, Beirut Digital District, Antwork, Agrytech Beirut, and AR_KA.
Taika Ström is all about finding your flow and distilling it into a strategic plan for your brand. We help leaders, brands and cities step out into the surf in search of ways to grow, evolve and express their authenticity.