SEO and SEM Workshop
No upcoming event dates
Beirut Digital District (BDD), Beirut, Lebanon
Looking to boost your career potential by learning SEO, Google AdWords ?
The workshop will provide you with the basic understanding of search engines, as well as an overview of the essentials skills and tools when building effective SEO strategies for brands. We'll also discuss how to use Google AdWords to create paid search and display ads.
What You'll Learn ?
- How search engines like Google think about content
- Create a step-by-step plan to implement your SEO
- Optimize your websites for search engines
- Understand how to conduct basic keyword research to set your search strategy up for success
- Learn about the utility of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in marketing strategies
- Explore the tools that you can use to understand how important search engines think your website is
1. Introduction to the Workshop
- What is Internet Marketing?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- How does Google rank your website?
- Using SEO tools
- On-Page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Explore google Search console tool
- Measuring SEO effectiveness
- Things you need to note in Google Analytics
- Getting Started With the New AdWords Interface
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Researching placements with the Display Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Using ad groups & targeting options
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Business owners
- Enthusiasts who are keen on learning Search Engine Optimization
- Content marketers
- Digital marketers
- Any professionals desiring increased digital savvy.
About the Trainer
Our trainer is a communication specialist with a background in the fields of online, offline, relationship marketing, and Internet technology. He helped several companies to develop and implement integrated digital marketing, social media, influencer and content marketing programs that deliver measurable results. His Portfolio includes: Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Star Academy Arabia, YEPREM, City of Beirut, Dieze Beirut & Club, Al Hasnaa Magazine, Zaarour Club, Michel Fadel, B-Live.Our Trainer has mentored countless social media departments and individual social media professionals
- Day: Saturday, 14 October, 2017
- Time: 9:00 AM till 4:00 PM
- Location: Beirut Digital District, Downtown Beirut
- Price: Early bird: 139$ including lunch & Free Snacks
- Mobile: 76730731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets will be 100% refunded if cancelled more than three weeks before workshop date
- Tickets will be 50% refunded if cancelled between 1 and 3 weeks before workshop date
- No refunding if tickets are cancelled less than one week before workshop date
Adaptous provides practical workshops in business and technology. Adaptous shares the belief that working professionals and students need not only to grasp knowledge, but also live the relevant experience.
We provide practical workshops in the fields of Information Technology, Management, and Telecommunications.
Three values constitute the core of our business:
1. Integrity: What we do, we truly do
2. Customer Passion: commitment in heart and mind
3. Innovation: embracing new effective tools
Adaptous is a Canadian based company, with local presence in Lebanon (Middle East). For more information about what we do, you can check our website:
You can reach us anytime for any question or consultancy at: email@example.com