No upcoming event dates
Berytech Digital Park, Bechara El-Khoury Street, Beirut, Lebanon, Beirut, Lebanon
Berytech Digital Park, Bechara El-Khoury Street, Beirut, Lebanon
Berytech Digital Park , Bechara El Khoury
When you get to the location on the map look for Berytech digital park, if you don't find it look for "Al Bashir Icecream", the entrance will be right on the opposite side of the road. If you are still lost please call us at 03043626 and we will guide you.
- A.What are we going to learn in this course?
- 1-Understand the Architectural Drawings
- 2-Modify the architectural Columns
- 3-Add shear walls
- 4-Draw the buildings' counter line
- 5-Study the type of slab to be used
- 6-Assign the main and secondary beams direction
- 7-Calculate the load per meter long for each beam
- 8-Calculate the load per meter long for ribs
- 9-Locate the bathroom solid slab position
- 10-Locate the shafts
- 11-Study the need of drop and inverted beams
- 12-Study the need of implanting columns
- 13-Draw the beams and ribs on plans, sections and longitudinal sections
- 14-Draw the solid slab details
- 15-Calculate the tributary area of each column
- 16-Draw the columns in plans of slabs, foundations and columns layout
- 17-Draw the columns sections, longitudinal sections and tables
- 18-Draw shear walls on plans, sections and tables
- 19-Draw basement, retaining and water tank details
- 20-Foundation chose between spread or raft
- 21-Foundations for shear walls, columns, water tank walls and basement walls
- 22-Foundation details, sections and tables
- 23-Stairs sections and details
- 24-Tie beams and Slab on grade plan and details
- 25-Draw the dimensions
- 26-Give the origin point from the plot
- B.Our Targets are to draw a full detailed shop drawings and execution drawings, according to requirements of the Order of engineering.
Certificate: Autodesk authorized certificate recognized internationally
Duration: 30 hours
Location: Berytech Digital Park.
Date: July 17 to August 16
Time: SECTION 1: 3:00am - 6:00pm Mondays & Wednesdays
SECTION 2: 6:00pm - 9:00pm Mondays and Wednesdays
New technology is transforming the way Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project are designed, engineered, built, and managed, and a need to embrace these changes to create more value and competitive differentiation is required.
Being aware of the importance of Autodesk products in enhancing the skills of university students and in facilitating the workflows of professional engineers, IPEL Group will be integration Building Information modeling and Digital Prototyping in the architectural and engineering education programs and in professionals workflows and offer a competitive edge for them to get ahead in their careers.
Bridge the gap between university education and industry requirements through professional training and mastery of state-of-the-art architecture and engineering software.