From Junior to CHIEF Accountant: the complete course
From Monday, April 10, 2017 18:00 to Wednesday, May 17, 2017 21:00
Co-opain مِفتاحك عِنّا, Jdeideh, Lebanon
This is a practical workshop for junior accountants. Learn now what could take 5 years of experience. Don't wait that long.
After this course, you will ask for the promotion confidently or you can start your own freelance accounting activities.
Even if you have no idea about accounting, you will build a new career based on this course.
This is what you will master:
- How to classify business transactions and post the journal entries
- Tax declarations: Profit tax (ma2tou3 and companies), payroll tax (R10, R6, R5, R7, R3, R4), VAT, Built property tax...
- Labor law, social security and payroll procedures and forms
- Bank reconciliation & Cash control techniques
- Accounting software and some exciting excel tips
- How to create and analyze financial reports: profit-loss report, trial balance, Balance sheet, cash flow...
- Company types and commercial law
- How to register a small business at the government
Course duration 6 weeks: Monday and Wednesday from 6 pm till 9 pm.
Course price: 400$
Join the Facebook event to stay posted: https://www.facebook.com/events/151057795415648/
Phone 01893347, Location: Jdeideh.
Trainer's profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dialaalachkar/
We help you to own a home at half its price, stay away from charity & go for cooperation. Imagine saving 100 000$ over 30 years? What would you do with it?
Who we are
Co-opain is an NGO concerned with the housing crisis in Lebanon. Our main focus is to create a healthy and strong housing cooperative sector. Co-opain is supposed to be the major motivator, stimulator, educator and match maker that lead people into participating in Coops. Coops are pillars to create & sustain development.
What is a housing cooperative?
A housing cooperative is a "Non for profit" residential project. It is built by its own future residents, not by developers from the private sector. A housing coop is a moral person that benefits from multiple fiscal exemptions. The beneficiaries are not building the project for resale at profit as it is forbidden by the law. They are only building for the purpose of occupying the apartments themselves as a primary residence. They don't seek profit; they only aim to ameliorate their well-being in a decent way. Partnership does not make them entrepreneurs but holders of their own destiny.
Why coops needs CO-OPAIN?
Regular people are not experts regarding construction, finances, and the law. They don't know how to manage a construction project on their own. We do all the followings:
- 1.Match making between beneficiaries
- 2.Searching and finding good lands
- 3.Feasibility study and permit file
- 4.Explanation of the "Nizam" and housing coops law
- 5.Help them get financial approvals
- 6.Follow up for the entire project until finished
- 7.Legal expertise (lawyer)
- 8.Audit and cash flow monitoring (auditor)
- 9.Hiring professional construction managers to handle the costing, drawings and execution of the project