Board Game Night
No upcoming event dates
CoPro Space, Jounieh, Lebanon
Join us this Monday February 20 at CoPro Space Jouneih, to enjoy a casual night of non-classical board games. We will have games that are simple, fun to play among group of friends yet capturing your attention to the last turn. Other games are just brutal battle games that are full of strategy/planning heavy on tricks and rules. Some games are more economy oriented, others are negotiation based, and some are even luck based. You can enjoy some games head to head with your friend or play among a group. All are fun to play with in a nice setting with a group of people from different backgrounds. And please bring your own games if you like.
Below are some of the games you will see: (some first time ever played in Lebanon)
Ticket to Ride (USA, Europe, Map Collection 1, 2, and 5, 1912 and 1910 expansions)
- 7 Wonders with Babel, Cities, and Leaders
- 7 Wonders: Duel
- Battle Lore (The Original – Out of Print – With all its expansions)
- Carcassonne (with 9 expansions)
- Lord of the Rings: The Card Game with 6 additional Journeys
- Mystery Express (A modern Cluedo Style Game)
- RuneWars with Banners of War expansion
- Wings of War: Famous Aces, Watch Your Back, and Burning Drachens.
- World of Warcraft: The Boardgame with Shadow of War Expansion
CSR Al Ahli Group is a division of Al Ahli Holding Group established in 2008. While the concept of CSR is very wide, our objective is very specific: we aim at providing support to 40 Young Entrepreneurs every year through the implementation of CSR and Social Entrepreneurship programs around the world. By partnering with different institutions from the private and public sector, we have managed to grow exponentially and we are now based in the UAE, UK, Lebanon, Jordan and Latin America. Join us on this journey, let's change the world together, one project at the time.