SEM - Google Ads & Google Certification Workshop!
No upcoming event dates
Golden Tulip Hotel Hamra , Hamra, Lebanon
Saturday 11 March. 2017 (9:00 AM till 2:30 PM)
Search Engine Marketing SEM & Google Certification
A - 9:00 till 10:30 Introduction to SEM
- Creating Adwords Accounts
- Exploring the Adwords Interface
- Keyword Planning
- Set a Budget
- Write a Google Ad
- Run a campaign
B - 10:30 till 11:00 Coffee Break
C - 11:00 till 1:00
- How to measure the result
- Report the result
- How to create Automation Rules
- Tips and Tricks form an expert field
- Q & A
D - 1:00 till 2:00
Take Google Adwords Exam and Become Google Certified.
- The Workshop is great for beginners and Experts in Google Adwords
- Kindly make sure to include your mobile number while booking your ticket.
- Location: Golden Tulip Hotel Hamra
- For more information kindly contact us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalksBeirut/ Or via Email at: email@example.com
- Tickets also available at Malik's (All Branches), Bank Audi (All Branches), Liban post (All Branches), Khoury Home (All Branches).
- Book your ticket online by selecting the ticket down in this page and checkout then pass to the nearest location listed above to confirm it.
Brief About the speaker:
The speaker is a google Adwords certified professional with 12 years in the field of digital media and later in social media. He hosted many workshop with the UN and USAID, Microsoft and for the public in different workshop events. His fields of expertise were applied in the Lebanese and GCC markets with many regional and international companies and governments.
Digitalks was founded to host conversations around the globe that explore key issues facing our society as technologies transform the way we connect, communicate, collaborate and relate to each other.
Digitalks enables you explore your personal and professional passions by helping you connect with a community of your peers based on both geography and areas of interest.
We exist to ensure that the world of Social Media does not become an echo chamber of self-reinforcing thoughts, but is instead fueled by diversity of opinion and perspective.
Digitalks' primary mission is to expand digital media literacy, promote standard technologies, encourage ethical behavior and share best practices. We bring together journalists, publishers, communications professionals, artists, amateur media creators, citizen journalists, teachers, students, tool makers, and other interested collaborators.
Essentially the people who create and consume media who have an interest in seeing the 'media industry' evolve for everyone's benefit.
We are more than just USERS, we are the reason the tools exist – we are the people who communicate our thoughts and ideas near and far.
Let's shape the future together! Join the Digital Talk!