Business Writing class in Tripoli
No upcoming event dates
AZM Cultural Center in El Mina, Tripoli, Lebanon
Writing is a key method of communication for most people, and it's one that many people struggle with. Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and text messaging. Developing writing skills is still important in the business world as is creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas), giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
This Business Writing course will give a refresher on basic writing concepts (such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation), and an overview of the most common business documents. These basic skills will provide that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing.Objectives:
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
Skillz is a training center in the heart of Gemmayze, located in an old French colonial building with its own courtyard.
Skillz gives a variety of training, workshops and courses and hosts events.