Tarchich to Falougha Hike - MAL
Sunday, October 14, 2018 from 07:45 to 16:00
MEETING POINT, Dbayeh, Lebanon
Join us for a hike full of breathtaking sceneries from beginning to end.
Our bus will drop us in Tarchich where we will begin with an uphill all the way to the top. Once we reach Knayseh peak, we will take a small snack break. The trail overseas Kfarselouan & Falougha, their ponds and neighboring towns from one side and the green Bekaa valley from the other. Then we will continue our hike with an almost straight trail until we reach Falougha where we will start our downhill to reach the location where the first lebanese flag was raised. (Our bus will be waiting for us there)
- Level: Moderate 7/10
- Hike duration: 3.5 Hours
- Distance: 10.2 KM
- Altitudes: Starting point 1750m -Peak: 2060m-Finishing point: 1580m
- Meeting: Sunday 14 October 2018 at 7:45 am, Saradar Bank, Dbayeh, Le Royal Hotel bridge
- Departure: Sunday 14 October 2018 at 8:00 am (SHARP)
- Breakfast stop on our way.
- Return: Sunday 14 October 2018 at 4:00 pm (Max)
[!] NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS LIMITED TO 28 [!]
To be prepared for this hike, you will need:
- Hiking shoes (recommended)
- Sandwiches, healthy snacks, dried fruits, nuts, etc.
- Water (2 liters)
- Jacket (in case of rainy weather)
- Hiking sticks (required for people with knee problems)
- ID & personal insurance cards, as this event does not cover medical insurance
40 000 L.L per person to be paid through ihjoz.com
Fees will include: guides, transportation, and organizational fees.
[!] PLEASE NOTE THAT BY ATTENDING THE EVENT YOU AGREE THAT MY ADVENTURES LEBANON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OF ANY INCIDENT THAT TAKES PLACE DURING THE EVENT [!]
[!] EVENT WILL BE CANCELLED IF LESS THAN 15 HIKERS REGISTER [!]
FOR MORE INFO:
Whatsapp us on 03/073921 or 03/075916