PARASAILING & BIG MABLE
from Friday, June 15, 2018 09:00 to Saturday, September 1, 2018 05:00
Fly, Enjoy, feel the rush and have a different look of Lebanon sites & shores
The Flight is the part of the parasailing experience that most people find to be completely magical. You’re a few hundred feet up in the air, far enough that you have a unique perspective on the beach, the water, and all the people and wildlife around you.
You can see deeply into the water
You can see all the way to the horizon, both on land and on sea. It’s an intense moment, when you realize just how small you are in comparison to the world we live on, both humbling and impressive.
Guided with professional experts, a guaranteed unique experience awaits you , safety is always a priority for our adventures and activities.
A thrilling 10 minutes of parasailing with a 30 to 40 minute boat trip
- All Needed Equipments
- Professional Guidance & Assistance
- Life Jackets
- Extra Water Activities
- Please make sure to bring your own towels, Swimming Suite, Sunscreen and Hat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children as young as10 years old can ride)
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Arabic, French and English)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis
•The Goal is to Consistently Amaze, Surprise and Delight guests with Unparalleled Local Experiences.
•Everything we do is driven by a spirit of Fun and Adventure that permeates every trip
Why not Travel In Lebanon.