PlanningCLUB - A powerful workshop guaranteed to deliver a comprehensive business plan
No upcoming event dates
THE KEY APPART HOTEL - BEIRUT, Beirut, Lebanon
A powerful program guaranteed to deliver a comprehensive business plan (complete with an action plan and strategies for improvement)… unlike any other "Business Plan" workshop offered anywhere else…
Now, for the first time, you can attend a "Business Planning" workshop and actually walk away with a comprehensive business plan …
PlanningCLUB is our newest group coaching workshop … specifically designed to deliver not only actionable strategies, clarity and focus on your business, but a comprehensive business plan and planning document you can use to:
- Grow your business
- Present to lenders or Angel investors for funding
- Share with your team to leverage your current resources in ways to massively grow cash flow and profit
At our new PlanningCLUB workshop, you can you arrive in the morning and walk out with a complete business plan when you leave ... all the while guided by our certified coaches and led through a system that has delivered guaranteed results to tens of thousands of businesses all over the world.
When you walk out of your PlanningCLUB session, you will walk away with...
- Energy, vision and focus for the next 90 days in your business
- Take home strategies to build your profits right away
- A ready-to-implement, action-driven 90 day business plan
- Clear goals for the next quarter
- The knowledge, skills and the tools to get more done in less time
- A fundamental understanding of the 6 steps to building a business
- Strategies to create an unlimited marketing budget
- The "know how" to build and fortify a solid position in your market niche
- The tools for attracting and developing the best people for your team
- The ability to generate extraordinary results from ordinary people
- Strategies to eliminate price competition
- Strategies to grow your customer base your competition wish they knew
- The secret to simplifying your financials
- Understanding how to manage cash flow to accelerate growth
- The opportunity to network and learn from other business owners
- The Business At a Glance
- USP, Mission, Success Factors, Capital Requirements
- Products & Services
- Success Factors
- Goals, Milestones, Strategies
- Customer Management
- The Competitive Landscape
- Financial Plan
- 5 Year Income Statement
- 5 Year Annual Balance Sheet
- 5 Year Cash Flow
- Comprehensive Diagnostic
- Strategies For Improvement
- ...and more...
Plus … (and more importantly) … a professional business planning document that will give you what you need as an effective tool for further bank funding, Angel investment, bank requirements, suppliers or for keeping shareholders informed structured as 19 separate sections...
You will have access to YourPLANNING tool...
Where & When?
THE KEY APPART HOTEL - BEIRUT
16 and 23 November 2017 from 9am to 5pm
Did You Know?
You know how expensive and costly "business plan" or "business planning" services can be – especially when you're never quite sure what you're going to get – or if the value is really going to be there for you.
Typically, business plan costs fall into these ranges:
- FREE … (except for your time)
- Software and books … that range from less than $50 to just under $500, although a few programs cost more than $1,000 … but suffer from "one size fits all" solutions and the reality that most investors and lenders recognize the "canned" format
- Business Plan Consultants … that range from as little as $250 for a five- to 10-page plan to as much as $35,000 for a complicated business. Most range from $3,000 to $12,000 … where you provide A LOT of assistance
However, with all of this packed into 1 day, our PlanningCLUB workshop is valued at US$220 per participant… and for a LIMITED time, you can make certain you secure your team places at a discounted price by confirming your reserved seats...
A Business Coach, Speaker and Trainer
Gaby is a certified business coach with ActionCOACH and the John Maxwell Team. He is also a certified Gitomer Sales Advisor. His vision is to help business owners and leaders grow. His mission is to improve businesses and people through coaching, speaking, business re-education and training. He is dedicated at providing value to people and helping leaders achieve their goals by taking their business to the next level. His experience has helped businesses grow in areas like strategy, planning, teams, marketing, sales, systems, profits, etc..
An accomplished Business Professional
With more than 25 years of professional experience, Gaby’s core experience include business coaching, business transformation, and change implementation. Gaby has worked mainly in the GCC and Middle East, with focused experience in Lebanon, UAE, Qatar, KSA, France, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, and Jordan. He has diversified experience in many industries… With PwC, he was the Director in charge of the consulting practice in Beirut. He lead a team of more than 15 consultants acting across the Middle East.
An instructor at AUB
Gaby also delivers post-graduate courses at the American University of Beirut. He has helped more than 200 leaders in this practice get certified and grow their potential.